To support the mental well-being of teachers and staff in the education sector has never been as important as now, due to Covid-19.
Complete Mind Solutions strive to assist teachers and staff within schools to continue in their delivery of excellence, whilst taking care of their own mental well-being during a worldwide pandemic.
Our training is insightful and engaging. We promote positive mental health and well-being, using a holistic and responsible approach.
We provide practical tools to help teachers manage expectations, cope with change, develop and build their resilience and prioritise self-care. Most importantly, our aim is to help prevent work related stress through awareness and knowledge.
– AWARENESS OF THE HSENI MANAGEMENT STANDARDS TO PREVENT WORK RELATED STRESS
– MANAGING AND CONTROLLING THE ADDITIONAL DEMANDS OFTEACHING IN A COVID-19 ENVIRONMENT
– MAINTAINING CONTROL WHILST UNDER PRESSURE
– USING RESOURCES AND SUPPORT TO BUILD RESILIENCE
– PROTECTING AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
– UNDERSTANDING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– MANAGING AND COMMUNICATING CHANGE
– THE AWARENESS OF SELF-CARE
This is an essential short course for teachers and staff in the education sector. Unprecedented circumstances have put teachers under
extreme pressure due to uncertainty and fears for safety in a Covid-19 environment as well as the added pressure of providing a high standard of education for their pupils.
Complete Mind Solutions aim to reassure and support the mental well-being of all staff, so they can continue to educate and lead by example in the classroom.
This training is delivered face to face or via Zoom.
Duration – 2 hours
Cost – £85 for up to 16 people.